Friday, March 6, 2015

I WAS ACCUSED OF BEING INSANE AND DANGEROUS - IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA


Facebook
March 6, 2015


How far would your enemy go to silence you? 
In 2007, I was accused of being insane and dangerous. 
I was accused of killing cats by throwing them against a wall. 
I was accused of burning down buildings. 
I was accused of dancing naked on my mother's grave while wearing a bullet proof vest. 
I was accused of dreaming of killing my parents in their bed. 
And a judge in Quebec Court in Montreal accepted those accusations in an application from a man named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - a man I never met or spoke to. 
The judge issued a court order in four minutes, without ever seeing me or speaking to me. 
I was never notified that I had been accused and I was going to be tried. 
I was tried - in absentia - and found guilty, with no evidence, no medical report, and no witnesses except my accusers - the thieves I had been reporting on again and again and again and  .... 
I am offering a $5,000 reward to see the thief, Dawn McSweeney, in prison.
When that is done, perhaps the law will look into the activities and crimes of those Dawn McSweeney calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog. 
Detailed reports, naming names, at

No comments: