Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ANTIQUES ROADSHOW AND THE DAWN MCSWEENEY ROBBERY



I enjoy Antiques Roadshow on PBS, but it is tiresome to hear the responses of people who learn that their possessions have a high monetary value. Most of the time they say, "Wow! Oh My God ! You're kidding!" Many of the objects that are studied are beautiful and have an interesting history. That's why I watch the show. But it is sad that people value everything in dollars.The precious things Dawn McSweeney stole from me cannot be replaced by any amount of money. Dawn McSweeney's little gang stole everything my father designated to each of his children and grandchilden, equally, by name, in his will. If all Dawn McSweeney  had stolen from me and from my family was money, I would have let these crimes go long ago. But I am not about money.

Dawn McSweeney stole personal things given to me over a lifetime by people I loved. She stole my husband's Deputy Sheriff's badge, our wedding portrait, Cliff's trademark grey Stetson fedora, all our best jewellery, my oil paintings, I would never sell those things for money. I went hungry and homeless and I did not sell them. But Dawn McSweeney stole them and I have been fighting for their return night and day ever since. 

Dawn McSweeney lied and manipulated my aged parents and tore our family apart. Both my parents went to their deaths without knowing the truth.

I will continue to demand the return of everything Dawn McSweeney stole, with the help of those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog, until I die. I am fighting for justice day and night and I am fighting cancer. If my precious belongings are not returned before I die, I ask my friends and strangers who love justice to pick up this cause and give me justice - even in death. 

I am offering a $5,000. reward. Details of the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and the complicity of the Montreal Police are open to the world at -http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. 

More than 187,000 people around the world have read these reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.

No comments: