Wednesday, February 3, 2016

SPIRALING INTO HELL

 
Phyllis Carter
FACEBOOK
· 
As I struggle along each day and night, I think, "I have food in me. I have medicine in me. And there are children and old people all over the world who don't." And I think about how helpless I am to change that, while billionaires use every trick in the book - including God - as means to avoid helping.

But I have this gift of communicating and this I offer to the world day and night on Facebook and on my blogs. We must each use our own special gifts to counteract the horrible injustices that are causing such grief in our world today. 

http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/ 

More than 240,000 people from Australia to Russia, from Saudi Arabia to India, have read my reports to date. Someone out there must have the power and the will to stop this world from spiraling into hell.

PHYLLISCARTERSJOURNAL.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY PHYLLIS CARTER

No comments: