Friday, February 19, 2016

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOTHER, LEONIE RUBIN?


I wonder what the last ten years of my mother's life were like. She was kept in total isolation for a decade by the thieves, Dawn McSweeney and Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme and, despite my relentless pleas, the Montreal Police refused to investigate. No one in our family ever saw my mother again. We learned that she died in the summer of 2007.

I am not a Black person. When a Black person is abused, a lot of people protest. No one has done anything to help me in this criminal case in which a Montreal Police officer helped the thief, Dawn McSweeney, rob me and my family. Then the thieves took my mother from her house and kept my aged mother - who was mentally and physically impaired - in total isolation for a decade. The Montreal Police refused to take any action. 

Marlene Jennings, Liberal Member of Canada's Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner, stated at two public meetings in Montreal, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times". 

But I am not Black and no one is doing anything to bring justice to me and my family. A couple of people have offered to help - but they were just after money and I will not pay one cent for justice until justice is done. 

And so I continue to demand justice day and night to my very last breath. I am 79 years old and a cancer patient, but I fight on and, if I die before justice is done, I hope my friends will pick up the sword and ensure that justice so cruelly delayed is not denied. 

I am offering a $5,000. reward.

Detailed reports at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

No comments: