Monday, January 17, 2011

MY FOCUS IS JUSTICE - GLOBAL TV'S FOCUS ?

 
FACEBOOK MESSAGES
 
Herman Chau   January 14 at 6:02pm
 
Hi Phyllis,

Several of our producers have noticed your numerous posts on our Facebook pages, particularly Global National and Global Montreal. While we always appreciate comments from you and the rest of our viewers, you have seized the opportunity to use our Facebook walls to promote your journal.

We are now asking you to cease and desist this practice. While we value your comments, and freedom of expression and freedom of speech as a whole, posting links to your blog is not permitted.

Please respect our wishes.

Sincerely,
Herman Chau
Online News Producer
Global National with Dawna Friesen
 
Phyllis Carter   January 14 at 8:49pm
 
Hi Herman,

I have deleted Global National from my Facebook pages and I will search my computer for any other reference to Global National and delete it. If by chance anyone at Global National hears from me and is displeased, please advise and I will delete their address.

Sincerely,
Phyllis Carter
 
Phyllis Carter    January 17 at 11:19pm
 
Reviewing the exchanges, I believe Global is worried about the links to my reports of the robbery committed on October 7, 1996 by Dawn McSweeney - and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog. Since I have been reporting these crimes to the Montreal Police and members of government and human rights organizations since the day of the robbery and I have not been sued, I think Global has shown itself to be extremely timid about reporting the truth.

While what I write will surely upset the guilty, every word is the truth and, while I do not claim to have any legal authority, I do know that speaking or writing the truth is neither slander nor libel. In any free society - as Canada claims to be - there can be no law against telling the truth, and, as I have told the police, I am always available to take a polygraph test.

I have deleted all connections with Global Television, as my focus is truth and justice and it appears that Global's focus is profit and popularity.

NOT SILENCED BY GLOBAL TELEVISION
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/not-silenced-by-global-television_300.html

Phyllis Carter

 

No comments: