Sunday, January 16, 2011

ABOVE ALL, DO JUSTICE

 
FACEBOOK
January 16, 2011
 
http://www.facebook.com/cheryl.bullock1
 
Without asking a lawyer and hoping someone could help...without priors that I know of .. could someone in Canada let me know if someone is charged with
1. Confinement 2. Assault with a weapon and 3. Harassment..in Canada what could they get !!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806 
 
Standing back from this case, as an interested party, I want to put on the record what I think. Each of you has a special interest in this case. I am interested in the basic cause of justice for victims and would-be victims. All the technicalities of law have their purpose, but I am deeply concerned about the basic principles and the effects on the innocent.
 
Anyone who willingly causes harm to an innocent person should be paying a heavy price for their actions, their cruelty, the effects on the victim and the victim's loved ones. The law and all the chatter tends to distract from the basic reality: Our society fails to do justice for victims. We just smother the truth with a lot of "stuff" so that we forget to do justice.

No comments: