Tuesday, April 21, 2015

THIS IS NOT A NEWSPAPER - I WRITE TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD


TIKUN OLAM - HEAL THE WORLD

This is not a "newspaper". I write and share articles that are important, not necessarily up to date. You can get the daily news anywhere. I deal with relevant issues that affect lives and life itself deeply. I offer illuminating insights into fundamental matters based on decades of personal experience and my skills as a researcher and a professional investigator.
 
I write to inform, to enlighten, to expose evil and corruption, to inspire. Someone somewhere in the world, reading what I have to say may save lives, bring justice where justice has been denied.
 
I have no power, except the power of truth, but truth is the most powerful weapon on earth. Villains everywhere fear it.

No comments: