Tuesday, April 21, 2015

CALL ME DONNA QUIXOTE


MAKE THE DREAM COME TRUE 

 
Don Quixote de La Mancha Picture  (2d, fantasy, knight, horse, chicken, don quixote)
 
To dream the impossible dream 
To fight the unbeatable foe 
To bear with unbearable sorrow 
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true 
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

MAN OF LA MANCHA -  The Impossible Dream


No comments: