Thursday, April 30, 2015

FATHER SEARCHING FOR HIS TWINS BORN IN SEOUL, KOREA, SEPTEMBER 10, 1967

Please share far & wide to help this fellow find his twins. They would be 47 or 48 by now and were adopted to a family in the US.

Allen Thomas added 6 new photos to the album: Searching for my twins...
South Korea, met and married their mother, had our twins, and then lost them when I had to return stateside and she would not return with me, or allow me to take the children. By the time I was able to make arrangements to go back for the children and fight for custody, she had adopted them out and would not give me any information regarding their whereabouts. I have been searching for decades, unsuccessfully; but have decided that perhaps Facebook could help me to find them. Please pass this around and help me find my children. Thank you. 
Fraternal twins – boy & girl – born in Seoul, Korea, at Songnim Gynaecology, Namyong-dong, Seoul, on September 10, 1967. 
The twins were adopted out by their mother in the late 1970's. Their names were James Allen Thomas and Sandia Lynn Thomas. The mother's name was Sun Kun Thomas, born December 5, 1942. Father, Allen Thomas, was U.S. Army. We have photo's, birth certificates, and other legal documents. Would very much like to find both children.

FACEBOOK
April 30, 2015

2 comments:

Professor said...

Nowhere do I see that they were adopted by an American family.

Unknown said...

I know how hard this must be for you! I wish you all the best of luck in your search and journey!