Friday, April 24, 2015

MY FATHER WOULD BE PROUD - THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CRIMES OF DAWN MCSWEENEY

THE CRIMES OF DAWN MCSWEENEY, THE HAPPY TREE YOGA GURU
If my parents were still alive, my father would be very proud of me if he knew who I really am. My mother would continue to deny what Dawn McSweeney did because she would not be able to admit to herself what a horrible mistake she made, attacking me, destroying the family, alienating and disowning all her children and grandchildren, to protect the thief, Dawn McSweeney. Detailed reports and the offer of a $5,000. reward and more at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. More than 192,000 people around the world have read my reports to date. I am still fighting for justice day and night, even as I am fighting for my life against cancer.

FACEBOOK January 8, 2014 Phyllis Carter I AM OFFERING A $5,000. REWARD TO SEE THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, IMPRISONED BY THE LAWS OF QUEBEC AND CANADA.http://dawnmcsweeney.blogs...
DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.IN|BY PHYLLIS CARTER
FACEBOOK
April 24, 2015

No comments: