Saturday, April 18, 2015

THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH


Here are some of the things I have learned about truth:
 
You can deny it, suppress it, distort it, try to discredit it, try to shame or intimidate or silence the one who tells it. 

You can hide it under a pile of lies and deceptions. You can find associates who will help you smother it or heap dirt or ridicule on it. 

You can shove it under a bushel basket and sit on it. But the truth about truth is that it is always true. And it will shine through.
 
It is not slander or libel to tell the truth, but respected people have told me that it is not always necessary to tell the truth. The "Partners in Crime" who robbed me and my family went so far as to obtain a court order against me declaring that I was insane and dangerous in order to try to stop me from telling the truth.

But here I am, all these years later, 
Still reporting the truth day and night.
Detailed reports at
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
and
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com


1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

I need to write this, because it is the truth. Rosemary Steinberg, designated as "the patients' representative" at the Jewish General Hospital told me "It's not necessary to always tell the truth." The truth is, Rosemary Steinberg is not the patients' representative. She serves the hospital corporation and her function, which I have observed in my own experience and watching her with other patients, is to keep things quiet. She got very angry one day when I came to the rescue of a patient's family member she was trying to silence in the hospital lobby. Silence is the enemy of truth.