Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SOMEONE ASKED WHAT I DO TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE - FACEBOOK ONE YEAR AGO TODAY


BettyRae Birkholtz wants to know what I do to fight for justice.
I have been fighting injustice since I was 12 years old.
I started participating in politics when I was barely 20.
I participated in demonstrations and protests and marches on Parliament Hill.
I worked undercover with Bobby Beale and others for the rights of all people to speak the language of their choice.
I worked to elect Pierre Trudeau, Jean-Pierre Goyer, Claude Dauphin, Marlene Jennings, Jean Cretien, Warren Allmand and others.
I worked with The Voice of Women and Mothers for Peace to fight the testing of nuclear bombs.
I have fought against cruel landlords, hospital abuse, bigoted employers. I have fought corrupt politicians at the borough, city, provincial and federal levels since the 1960's.
Hundreds of my Letters were published over decades in The Montreal Star and The Gazette and The Montreal Herald and the Lakeshore News and Chronicle and other publications, before there was an Internet and blogs.

Like my father, George Rubin and my brother, Stephen, I spent days and nights through decades fighting for justice.
I was an investigator for Pinkerton, catching criminals that the Montreal Police couldn't or wouldn't catch.
I have fought against injustice all my life. I teach truth and justice through my writing. Now that I have cancer, I am still fighting day and night as a reporter and a guide to others.
Almost 144,000 people around the world have read my blogs to date. From Montreal to Moscow. From Canada to China and Russia and France and Australia, and Macau and Saudi Arabia, I am teaching people to stand up for justice.

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
It is all about Justice
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com

April 14, 2015 - More than 190,000 people around the world have now read my blogs, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.

No comments: