Monday, September 15, 2014

SPIEGELMAN - A MESSAGE TO POLAND & FRANCE - DID ANY OF MY FAMILY SURVIVE THERE?

 
 
My father's mother and father and step-father escaped from Poland to America at the beginning of the 1900's. Soon they came to Canada.
 
My grandmother's sisters also came to America and raised their families in New York.
 
After World War II, my step-grandfather's brothers who had fought the Nazis in Poland and France came to Canada and took up the family trade as fine tailors. But there were many family members who stayed behind in Poland and perhaps in France.
 
I am wondering if any of our Spiegelman family survived the Nazis. Since I have thousands of readers around the world, perhaps someone out there might share this information and let me know by posting here on my blog or at Facebook,
 
Phyllis Carter
 

No comments: