Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ARE YOU THINKING OF BUYING INSURANCE? PRUDENTIAL - "THE ROCK" - ABANDONED ME

 
 
For thirty years, I paid "The Rock" - Prudential Insurance (Assurance) - for coverage - house, valuables, and car - through an established agency in Beaconsfield on the West Island of Montreal.
 
When I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, October, 1996, Prudential and my friendly, smiling agent, Gerry Thornily and his son, Brian, dropped me like a hot potato. All of a sudden, they didn't know me.
 
I did not want compensation. It was either the same day or the day after I was attacked and robbed, that I telephoned Brian Thornily from the pay phone at the Fraser-Hickson Library in NDG, and reported the robbery. I asked him to investigate and recover my stolen belongings. Everything I owned was still in the house where I had been living with my parents for two years - and where I had just been attacked and robbed - with the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
Once Prudential heard "police officer", they abandoned me - left me high and dry. They refused to investigate. They refused to do anything.
 
Why?
 
Prudential blamed the Montreal Police for not making a report on time.
 
ATTACKED AND ROBBED -
PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE BLAMES THE MONTREAL POLICE
 
CORRUPTION DEEPLY ROOTED IN MONTREAL CITY HALL
 
 

No comments: