Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA - $5,000. REWARD

 
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward
For the arrest and conviction of
Dawn McSweeney,
And the return of everything she stole
From me and from my family.
 
I was attacked and robbed in my home
with the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
Our aged mother disappeared from her home;
She was kept in total isolation for years.
Montreal Police refused to investigate.
 
I was condemned in absentia in four minutes
by a judge who never met me, never spoke to me,
without any witnesses and without any evidence.
 
I was picked up and taken into custody
by Montreal Police,
Accused of being insane and dangerous. 
I was subjected to dangerous treatment.
 
Marlene Jennings, MP,
stated at two public meetings in Montreal -
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times".
 
The Montreal Police continue to ignore these crimes.
Politicians continue to ignore these crimes.
 
You can bring justice if you are willing and able
To provide the  information I am seeking.
 
Only one person can receive the $5,000. reward.
Will it be you ?
 
DETAILED REPORTS  AT - THE DAWN MCSWEENEY ROBBERY CASE -
 
 

No comments: