Sunday, March 4, 2012

DAWN MCSWEENEY ALSO STOLE THIS MEDAL - $5,000. REWARD

 
$5,000 REWARD
 
Among the many valuables Dawn stole, look for a gold medal with the initial P surrounded by the initial C. That is a medal I gave to my darling husband - Phyllis in the arms of Cliff.
 
If anyone thinks I will ever stop fighting for the return of everything Dawn McSweeney stole, just remember, I have been fighting this battle for justice for FIFTEEN years, night and day, without ceasing. No weekends. No holidays. No days off. Even when I was hospitalized for months with cancer, I continued this battle from my wheelchair on a computer in the hospital
 
I will never give up my struggle for justice until everything that belongs to me and to my family is returned.
 
And I am putting my money where my mouth is. There is a $5,000. reward for the person who returns all my belongings and helps me bring Dawn McSweeney to justice in criminal court.
 
See details at
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 

No comments: