Thursday, March 1, 2012

CRIME AND CORRUPTION IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA - NAMING NAMES

 
 
I am
A 75 year old Montreal journalist, widow, cancer patient,
and -
Thanks to The Montreal Police -
I am also a crime victim.
 
I was attacked and robbed in my home in Montreal.
 
I managed to call 911.
 
The Montreal Police I hoped would come to help me -
Helped the thief instead.
 
When this case finally comes to court, I will name all those who contributed to these crimes through negligence, deception, irresponsibility, complicity and, perhaps, corruption. Here are some of them.
 
 
THE PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
Dawn McSweeney
Alex Lavergne
Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme
and their accomplices.
 
 
" NOT IN MY JURISDICTION "
 
Montreal Police Sgt. Det. Sylvie Laverdiere
Denis Racicot, Quebec Police Ethics Commissioner
Irwin Cotler,
Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
Jean Charest, Premier of Quebec
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament
Russell Copeman, Member of the Quebec Legislature
Isabelle Morin, NDP Member of Parliament
Kathleen Weil, MNA - Member of the Quebec Legislature
Quebec Human Rights Commission - Droits de la personne
 
After I had pleaded for their help for years, Russell Copeman and Marlene Jennings finally made some effort to expose these injustices.
 
Marlene Jennings, MP, 
stated at two public meetings
in Montreal, in 2008,
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
Russell Copeman, MNA,
Sent a letter to
Le Conseil des Magistrature
Appealing the decision of the
Quebec judge who
Condemned me in absentia -
In four minutes -
Without ever speaking to me,
Without any evidence,
Without any medical report,
Without any witnesses -
Except my accusers -
Dawn McSweeney's "partners in crime"
 
Le Conseil de la Magistrature
stated that
"The judge did nothing wrong."
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the public at
 
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
 
and
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
Somewhere there is one honourable person in authority
who will bring me justice,
And so I continue my struggle day and night.
 
Now with more than 45,800 readers around the world,
And still no justice in Quebec
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 

No comments: