Thursday, December 3, 2015

MY CHILDHOOD FANTASIES BECOMING TODAY'S REALITY


Never before have we heard of so many injustices and atrocities. Are there more now than ever or are we just able to know about these things because of new technology? 

There have always been wars. There have always been injustices and abuses. But it seems to me the world has gone mad. Now that people can travel across oceans in a few hours, evil has spread like cancer from one place to another. 

As a child I imagined what would happen if a whole lot of people from Africa or some other land all decided to come to North America. It was one of my nightmare fantasies along with great floods of water that would immerse places like Manhattan. I visualized the great buildings sinking below the waters. 

Back then those things were my terrible imaginings. Today ....

No comments: