Thursday, May 28, 2015

THE PHYLLIS CARTER DETENTION - CONDEMNED IN ABSENTIA IN FOUR MINUTES IN CANADA


FACEBOOK
May 28, 2015

IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC,  IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, THIS COULD EASILY HAPPEN TO YOU TOO. THE PHYLLIS CARTER DETENTION, CONDEMNED IN ABSENTIA IN FOUR MINUTES BY A QUEBEC COURT.
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.ca/…/phyllis-carter-detention…
Here we are now in October, 2012. I have been fighting for justice in this case day and night for 16 years. I am now 76 years old and fighting cancer. On October 7, 1996, I was attacked and robbed in my home. While under attack, I managed to call 911. The Montreal Police I hoped would come and help…
DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

  • Phyllis Carter The criminals who robbed me and my family and tore our lives apart were determined to intimidate me, discredit me, silence me, but here I am at age 79, still pleading for justice. More than 200,000 people around the world have now read my reports, but there is still no justice for crime victims in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

No comments: