Thursday, May 7, 2015

I AM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE AND I AM FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE - TO MY LAST BREATH


May 7, 2013

MY AGED MOTHER TRUSTED NO ONE ON EARTH - EXCEPT THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, WHO NOW WORKS AS A "GURU" AT HAPPY TREE YOGA IN MONTREAL. WITH HEARTLESS DECEPTION, DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME ROBBED MY ENTIRE FAMILY. IF ANYTHING I HAVE REPORTED ABOUT THE CRIMES OF DAWN MCSWEENEY IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, WHY HAS NO ONE SUED ME IN ALL THESE YEARS? I AM EAGER TO HAVE THIS CASE HEARD IN CRIMINAL COURT. AS FOR CIVIL COURT, I DON'T WANT MONEY AND I DON'T VALUE MONEY. DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE EVERYTHING OF VALUE I POSSESSED. ALMOST 98,000 PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD HAVE READ MY REPORTS AND I AM OFFERING A $5,000. REWARD  at -  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
May 7, 2015
I REMEMBER THE ROBBERY DAY AND NIGHT. DAWN MCSWEENEY TORE MY LIFE APART, SHE TORE MY FAMILY APART, OUT OF JEALOUSY AND GREED.

Because I was always a bit overweight, I didn't buy clothes the way other women did. I bought jewellery. And Dawn McSweeny just came into our home and helped herself to every good thing I had. She stole thousands of dollars worth of jewellery and other valuables. But this is not about money. It never was about money. Those precious things cannot be replaced. They are the history of my entire life, every precious gift, every memory. I want my husband's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge. I want our wedding portrait. I want Cliff's trademark grey Stetson fedora, and everything else Dawn stole with the help of the Montreal Police.

I knew from experience with Dawn since she was a child that she would pilfer. I warned my mother, but she didn't believe me. But the actions of THE MONTREAL POLICE on that day removed me from my home and left all my most precious belongings - and the lives of my aged parents - in the hands of Dawn McSweeney. I will pursue this case to my dying day.

Is there one person in authority in MONTREAL, QUEBEC OR CANADA who loves justice enough to come and help me? I am fighting cancer day and night, and I am fighting for what is my own day and night - to my last breath.

More than 194,000 people around the world have now read my reports,
But there is still no justice for
VICTIMS OF THE MONTREAL POLICE
FACEBOOK January 8, 2014 Phyllis Carter I AM OFFERING A $5,000. REWARD TO SEE THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, IMPRISONED BY THE LAWS OF QUEBEC AND CANADA.http://dawnmcsweeney.blogs...
DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.IN|BY PHYLLIS CARTER
  • May 7, 2015

No comments: