Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BEWARE OF PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE - THE ROCK OF GIBRALTER WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY - BUT...



 
The Rock of Gibraltar: "Verfolgungsjagt"

The Rock Of Gibralter

 
I made regular payments to
Prudential Insurance
for 
Thirty years. 

I doubt if I had more than 
A couple of fender benders 
In three decades.
I have an excellent driving record,
And there were no other claims.
 
But when I was attacked
 and 
Robbed in my home;

When the thief,
Dawn McSweeney,
Stole all my life's most precious belongings;

Prudential, "The Rock of Gibralter"
Dropped me like a hot potato.
 
Prudential blamed the Montreal Police.
Their representative told me the police
Had not filed a report on time.
 
Prudential refused to investigate the crime
That finally destroyed my family. 


I am offering a $5,000 reward

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.ca/2011/01/abandoned-by-prudential-insurance.html