Wednesday, May 13, 2015

MY MOTHER CHOSE TO SUPPORT A CRIMINAL AGAINST HER OWN CHILD

REMEMBERING MY MOTHER - How many people like me had a loving, caring mother who was misled into throwing her severely ill daughter out of her home and into the street and protecting a criminal instead? I am not so much bitter as enormously sad for my mother, for my father, for myself and for the whole family that Dawn McSweeney helped my mother destroy through lies and robbery. Both my parents died while still refusing to believe what Dawn McSweeney had done to us all. They will never know the truth - although I told them. My parents are dead now. They are dead forever, and my pain tears at my heart day and night, year after year. I will fight for justice in this case to my last breath. Don't anyone ever dare to tell me to forgive. I will block you immediately. http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com 

FACEBOOK January 8, 2014 Phyllis Carter I AM OFFERING A $5,000. REWARD TO SEE THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, IMPRISONED BY THE LAWS OF QUEBEC AND CANADA.http://dawnmcsweeney.blogs...
DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.IN |BY PHYLLIS CARTER
FACEBOOK

No comments: