Saturday, February 28, 2015

WHERE IS DEBBIE RUBIN MCSWEENEY (PRUD'HOMME?) IS SHE SAFE?


DOES ANYONE KNOW THE WHEREABOUTS OF 
MY SISTER DEBBIE RUBIN MCSWEENEY? 

She might also be using the name Prud'homme. No one has seen or heard from her since 2007. 

The Montreal Police have consistently refused to investigate. 

We just want to know that she is alive and safe. 

Don't tell me where she is because, if I know I will be blamed for some wrong-doing. If I don't know where she is, there is no way I could be blamed for anything her keepers might dream up this time. I just want to be sure that she alive and well. 

Her last known address was in Pierrefonds in 1993.

You can contact me on Facebook or leave a comment here. 

If you find out something is wrong, please contact the Montreal Police as well. I am so worried about her all the time and I feel so helpless because the police have always refused to investigate and we have nowhere to turn.

Phyllis Carter

No comments: