Tuesday, February 17, 2015

WE SAID, "NEVER AGAIN!" - WORLD WAR - PASTOR MARTIN NIEMOLLER


WE SAID, "NEVER AGAIN !"  We would never again allow lunatics to slaughter innocent people. Today, no one is immune. No one is safe. In our time, it is not only Jewish men, women and children who are being targeted. This time, no one on earth can look away and say, "It's not my business. I am not a Jew." 

Look over your shoulder. This war is not across the ocean. It is everywhere.

Has the world learned that no one can ignore the atrocities? This is everyone's war. It is the war of good against Evil incarnate. 

This war is the real WORLD WAR. It is World War Three.

These words are timeless and true.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

First they came for the Communists, 
And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews, 
And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, 
And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics, 
And I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, 
And by that time, there was no one left to speak up.

Pastor Martin Niemoller

World War Two

No comments: