Monday, January 5, 2015

THAT YOGA GURU MIGHT BE A CRIMINAL


DO YOU USE A YOGA GURU? What do you know about that person? He or she could be a criminal, a mental case. When we hire someone to work at our company, we do a background check, but people don't bother to do a background check when they hire a baby sitter for their precious children or when they entrust their minds, bodies and money to a "yoga guru". 

I have been reporting the crimes of Dawn McSweeney day and night since the day I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - October 7, 1996. If I have ever reported anything that was not true, why has no one ever tried to sue me? I am eager to go to court.

Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner stated at two meetings in Montreal, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."

DAWN MCSWEENEY, THE GURU THIEF - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. 
I am offering a $5,000. reward, putting my money where my mouth is. 



No comments: