Friday, January 23, 2015

CRIME VICTIMS HAVE NO RIGHTS IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA.


CRIME VICTIMS HAVE NO RIGHTS IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA.

How do I know this?  The Montreal Police told me so.

After my father died in 2000, I found that my mother had been taken out of our family home. I asked the Montreal Police for help. They phoned my sister, Debbie, mother of the thief, Dawn McSweeney. She told the police she knew where my mother was and that I was just a trouble maker. 

I pleaded with the police at the Somerled Station to go and see the conditions under which my aged mother was being kept in isolation. They refused.

The officer told me "Crime victims have no rights. Only the accused have rights."

After that, no one in our family - except the thieves - Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - ever saw my mother again until we went to her burial in the summer of 2007. 

Immediately following my mother's burial, a stranger - a man I never met or spoke to - Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, applied for a court order to have me declared insane and dangerous. 

A Quebec Court judge in Montreal issued the court order in four minutes without every notifying me. He never spoke to me, never met me. There was no evidence. No medical report. There were no witnesses - except the thieves themselves. Montreal Police banged on my apartment door and took me away. 

THE PHYLLIS CARTER DETENTION and CONDEMNED IN ABSENTIA IN FOUR MINUTES - PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL - http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com 
and THE SUBURBAN Weekly newspaper in September 2007.

After that, we learned that the thieves had made a will in my mother's name, cutting out all the heirs - children and grandchildren - specifically named in my father's will and signing over everything my father worked for all his life to Dawn McSweeney and Debbie Rubin McSweeney. 

The creator of this will - which MY MOTHER DID NOT SIGN - the stranger - Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - made himself "liquidator" of my father's estate - a man who never met my father - took everything.  And the Montreal Police refused to do anything. 

To this day, the Montreal Police refuse to take any action against the criminals in this case that tore my family to pieces and destroyed my health.

I am offering a $5,000. Reward to see Dawn McSweeney tried in criminal court and imprisoned. Detailed reports at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.

I have been fighting for justice in this case day and night from the day I was attacked and robbed with the help of a Montreal Police officer. I am fighting for justice and I am fighting cancer. I will keep on fighting for justice in this criminal case to my last breath.



No comments: