Thursday, September 1, 2011

IRSHAD MANJI - THE INDIVIDUAL - RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES

 
 
 
Here is a person I admire. Author and activist Irshad Manji is courageous, honest, brilliant, fair, amazingly clear in her thinking and sharply articulate in her presentations.
 
 
 
 
I recommend that anyone who loves justice take a look at her web site and see what a special person she is. With all the news about Islam and terrorists that has frightened and angered the world, our minds are clouded with the horrors of what extremists have done
 
But look at Irshad Manji and see what a faithful Muslim really is. Read what she believes about culture and human rights and the responsibilities of the individual. It is all about rights and responsibilities of the individual - not the race, religion or culture, but the individual.
 
If you look at Irshad Manji with an open mind, you will be uplifted and inspired. She is a breath of clean air in a filthy world.
 
In Arabic, Irshad means "guidance." Irshad Manji's mission: to guide people
about Muslim reform and moral courage. Irshad is founder and director of the
Moral ... 
www.irshadmanji.com/ -
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lenay Phillipps said...

I am a cancer survivor and a domestic abuse survivor. I have three sons, two of whom have juvenile diabetes. I have worked in the healthcare industry in some capacity for the past 30 years and as an entrepreneur. I am now combining my passion for both fields in this blog with a goal to provide helpful information on weight loss. My bigger goal is to help fund a cure for juvenile diabetes. I have visited this blog there provided valuable information as you will get better life also I am suggesting more tips, you can Please follow those
natural weight loss lose weight weight loss diet weight management losing weight