Tuesday, May 3, 2016

VALUABLES STOLEN BY NAZIS RETURNED - CANADIAN GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RECOVER MINE

Rare Roman-era paintings confiscated by Germany, acquired by author of 'All Quiet on the Western Front,' sold to University of Zurich, given back to heirs
TIMESOFISRAEL.COM
Phyllis Carter This story encourages me. The Jewish families waited decades for their stolen valuables to be returned. The original owners have probably been dead for a long time, but at least their families can now spit in the face of the Nazis. I was attacked and robbed of all my life's precious belongings by Dawn McSweeney at my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal on October 7, 1996. A Montreal Police officer helped the thief. I have been fighting for the return of my belongings night and day since the day I was attacked and forced from my home by that police officer having to leave all my most precious belongings in the hands of the thief. Most people would have given up hope long ago, but I will fight for my belongings to my very last breath. I presume that the Canadian Government helped to get back the art for the Jewish families. The Canadian Government just ignores my pleas. So I keep reporting these crimes to the whole world, in the hope that there is someone out there who will help me get back what is my own and everything the thieves stole from my aged parents and my siblings. Detailed reports are open to the world at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. More than 255,000 people from Canada to China have read my reports, but there is still no justice for Canadian crime victims like me and my family. Justice is in nobody's jurisdiction in Montreal or Quebec or Canada.

No comments: