Thursday, December 11, 2014

"NOT IN MY JURISDICTION" - HOW CANADIAN POLITICIANS HELP CRIMINALS AND CRUSH CRIME VICTIMS

FACEBOOK

December 12, 2014


Phyllis Carter

A Facebook contributor called Charlie Brown sent me a message saying

"Hello Phyllis, just read your blog.... my LORD, how do you keep going, how have you not caused her harm, family or not ?!? Infuriating to read, I'll say. Does she (the thief, Dawn McSweeney) still live in Montreal ?? I know how SOME people would've handled this but it's for the best, I guess, that you haven't lost control.". 

Here is my reply -

Charlie, I would like to keep in touch with you. We can talk about these things. 

If I had lifted a finger to hurt the criminals, I would have become a criminal and I would have lost all credibility. You say you have read my blog about Dawn McSweeney. You could only have read some of it. I have been fighting for justice in this matter day and night since the day I was attacked at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal - my family home - October 7, 1996. 

The thieves made a will in my mother's name - a will she did not sign - and they stole everything my father worked for all his life, his home and all his life's savings. 

The thieves obtained a court order accusing me of being insane and dangerous and the Montreal Police came and took me away, 

My insurance company, Prudential - "The Rock" - to whom I had paid premiums for THIRTY YEARS, abandoned me saying the police did not file a report on time. 

Politicians sloughed me off - "Not my jurisdiction" - Isabelle Morin, Kathleen Weil among them. 

Russell Copeman tried to help to no avail. The Conseil de la Magistrature told him that the judge who issued the court order against me in four minutes without ever meeting me or speaking to me, without any medical report or any evidence or any witnesses except the thieves themselves - "did nothing wrong."  

Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times", but she said my case is not in her jurisdiction. 

The Pierrefonds CLSC (Quebec Community Clinic and Social Services Centre) apologized to me via a letter to Russell Copeman, MLA, for their part in helping Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme (a total stranger) apply for the court order against me. 

Irwin Cotler, saviour of mankind, was Solicitor General and he said it was not in his jurisdiction. 

Warren Allmand tried to help but it was not in his jurisdiction. 

Human Rights groups said I had a just case, but I was "too late" for justice - after I had been pleading for help day and night from the moment I was attacked and called 911. Day and night since October 7, 1996. They all say, "Get a lawyer". 

No victim should have to get a lawyer - pay a lawyer. It is the responsibility of the State - of the Crown - to prosecute criminals, not the burden of the victims. 

All the details at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com - I am offering a $5,000. reward.

No comments: