Monday, December 9, 2013

SEEKING A LAWYER TO SUE THE MONTREAL POLICE FOR DAMAGES - $100,000. PURSE

 
December 9, 2013

More than 120,000 people around the world
Have now read these reports,
but
There is still no justice for
Victims of the Montreal Police
.
 
The Montreal Police do nothing,
The politicians turn a blind eye.
I report these crimes to the world night and day.
 
 
I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, N.D.G., Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
While being attacked, I manage to call 911.
 
The Montreal Police who responded to my call for help  -  helped the thief.
 
Since that day, the Montreal Police have refused repeatedly to recover my precious stolen belongings or to take any action against the thief, Dawn McSweeney, and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
Marlene Jennings,
Member of Canada's Parliament
and
Quebec's Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner,
Stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008,
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 

I do not want money. I want what is my own.
 
To support my claim, I am offering $5,000. reward for the return of everything Dawn McSweeney and her associates stole from me and from my family.
 
I am also seeking a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for what they have done and failed to do in this case,
 
With the exposed corruption at Montreal City Hall, and all the information I have of the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and her friends, there is plenty evidence to support my case.
 
I am looking for a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for $100,000. in damages - not affecting my claim for the return of all my precious, irreplaceable belongings and everything these thieves have stolen from my parents, my siblings and their children.
 
But I do not want the $100,000. for myself. The lawyer who wins my case against the Montreal Police can keep the entire $100,000.

I do not want that money. I want what is my own. I want everything that Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices stole from me and from my family.
 
I want justice. I demand justice !
 
Dawn McSweeney, the Yoga Guru Thief -
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
 

Copied to: the following on November 27, 2013

ministre@justice.gouv.qc.ca, cabinet@micc.gouv.qc.ca, jmethot@assnat.qc.ca, isabelle.morin@parl.gc.ca, boisvp@sen.parl.gc.ca, ministre@msp.gouv.qc.ca, crimesurvivors@gmail.com, sunset4life@msn.com, bob.rae@parl.gc.ca, pm@pm.gc.ca, nicholson.r@parl.gc.ca, toews.v@parl.gc.ca, city@thestar.ca, letters@ottawacitizen.com, premier@gov.bc.ca, kerry-lynne.findlay@parl.gc.ca, CotleI@parl.gc.ca, mcqueenp@videotron.ca, ndgcc@ndg.ca, jbagnall@montrealgazette.com, pcherry@montrealgazette.com, haubin@montrealgazette.com, editorial@thecanadianpress.com, letters@macleans.ca, tvanderheyden@ctv.ca, pierre.bruneau@tva.ca, barry.wilson@ctv.ca, AIH@cbc.ca, homerun@cbc.ca, thecurrent@cbc.ca, dnto@cbc.ca, w5@ctv.ca, am@ctv.ca, radnoonm@cbc.ca, worldhaveyoursay@bbc.com, cfcfassignment@ctv.ca, editor@theseniortimes.com, amalia.fernandez@ctv.ca, press@sanders.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, Anne-Marie.Laurin@cdpdj.qc.ca, amwcontact@amw.com, pov@pbs.org, moyersonpbs@thirteen.org, newshour@pbs.org
 

No comments: