Sunday, December 15, 2013

MONTREAL POLICE CORRUPTION - MARLENE JENNINGS, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT, CANADA

 

 

Marlene Jennings was the first black woman from Quebec to be elected to Parliament, serving five terms as the MP for Montreal's Notre-Dame-de-Grâce – Lachine riding. She became partially blind in 2011 and is also one of the few MPs who has had a physical disability. She is currently head of the Montreal YM-YWHA.
 
A Montreal Police officer
Helped Dawn McSweeney rob me.
 
Marlene Jennings,
Member of Canada's Parliament
and
Quebec's Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner
Stated at two public meetings in Montreal,
 
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
Because the Montreal Police repeatedly refused to recover my precious belongings or to prosecute the thief, Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime", the thieves went on to steal everything my father worked for all his life.
 
Since the day of the robbery, the Montreal Police have been covering up these crimes.
 
I am offering a $5,000. REWARD for the return of everything Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime stole from me and from my family with the help of the Montreal Police.
 
I am also seeking a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police in the amount of $100,000. for the severe damages they have caused to me and to my family by their negligence and irresponsibility and their deliberate and repeated refusal to take appropriate legal action.
 
The lawyer who wins my case can keep the entire $100,000. I do not want that money. I want what was stolen from me and from my family. I want justice.
 
I have fought for justice in this case day and night for 17 years, at great cost. My family was destroyed and my immune system was overwhelmed by these crimes - by this struggle for justice in an unjust system that pretends to be honourable. I am fighting cancer even as I fight for what is my own.
 
The cover-up of these crimes
by the Montreal Police continues,
And my struggle for justice continues
Relentlessly.
 
I DEMAND JUSTICE.
 
December 15, 2013
 
Almost 121,000 people around the world
have read my reports,
But there is still no justice for victims of
The Montreal Police
 
 
Detailed reports at   http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

http://www.cbc.ca/montreal/features/human-library/slides.html

 

No comments: