Saturday, February 4, 2012

WHO STOLE MY MOTHER'S MONEY AND SET THESE TERRIBLE CRIMES IN MOTION?

 
A series of crimes began with one that I found out about by chance - four years after I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales in Montreal - with the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
When I was suddenly attacked that day in October, 1996, I managed to grab the telephone and hold onto it long enough to call 911.
 
In shock, I could not have imagined that the police officers I was calling to rescue me would come and help the thief.
 
But how did it all start?
 
It was about four years after that fateful day that someone accidentally blurted out the key information in my presence.
 
That was how I learned that, sometime before I was attacked and robbed, someone had stolen $2,000. from my mother.
 
Then the pieces fell into place. For the first time, I knew why my mother who had always loved me had suddenly attacked me.
 
Who stole my mother's money and started the series of crimes that tore my family apart?
 
Who had motive? Who had opportunity?
 
Who had the character that it takes to steal from your own family?
 
 
Who had free access in my parents' home?
 
I had access, and the thief pointed at me.
 
My mother believed her. Why?
 
Because my mother was really hurt that I had become a Christian, and my niece, Dawn McSweeney, who had always been jealous and greedy, persuaded my mother that I was the evil spirit in the house.
 
Who knew that my mother had hidden money?
 
I didn't know about it until four years after I was attacked, evicted by the Montreal Police without benefit of any legal procedure or justification, and robbed of everything I had worked for all my life, and every precious thing left to me by my darling husband.
 
Who knew where the money was hidden?
 
To this day, I do not know.
 
Who had free access and unlimited opportunity?
 
Dawn McSweeney,
Dawn's mother, my youngest sister, Debbie,
Dawn's father, Ed McSweeney,
Dawn's partner at the time, Alex Lavergne.
 
Debbie would not have stolen anything from anyone. 
She was always a very shy, gentle, simple girl.
Debbie never cared about possessions. 
Since she married Ed, Debbie was always afraid and dependent.
 
That leaves Dawn McSweeney who had strong motives,
And a history of cunning, greed and violence.
Alex Lavergne about whom I know nothing.
Ed McSweeney, a sick man who was always inscrutable - 
You could never be sure of what Ed was thinking -
Or what he might do.
Debbie loved him. Debbie feared him.
 
This was before the stranger,
Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme took Ed's place,
And stole everything that belonged to my parents,
And my father's designated heirs.
 
In 1997, Montreal Police detectives told me that Dawn McSweeney and Alex Lavergne refused to take polygraph tests.
 
I asked the police on at least two occasions, to let me take a polygraph test so the truth would be clear. But they refused. The officers said they believe me and the test would be a waste of time and money.
 
But the Montreal Police still refuse to make any effort to recover my precious belongings or to take Dawn McSweeney before a judge in criminal court.
 
Why?
 
Because the Montreal Police were implicated in the crime from the day I called 911.
 
All the details of these crimes are reported at
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
 
WHO STOLE OUR MOTHER'S MONEY?
 
THE TRAGEDY OF DAWN MCSWEENEY
HOW TO RAISE A CRIMINAL
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 

No comments: