Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TO JUDGE FRANCE CHARBONNEAU COMMISSION ON QUEBEC CORRUPTION

February 21, 2012
 
 
I am a 75 year old journalist, widow, cancer patient and - thanks to the Montreal Police - I am also a crime victim. There is no justice for crime victims in Montreal, Quebec, Canada,
 
A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me.
 
I have been pleading for justice day and night for fifteen years since I was attacked and robbed in my home. While I was being attacked, I managed to call 911. The Montreal Police I hoped would rescue me  -  helped the thief instead.
 
Marlene Jennings stated at two public meetings "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times." But the Montreal Police and members of governments at all levels tell me that only criminals have rights in Quebec and crime victims have to hire a lawyer.
 
These criminals stole everything my father and I worked for all our lives. But everyone in authority tells me that these crimes are in nobody's jurisdiction.
 
My detailed reports have been read by more than 44,800 people around the world, but there is still no justice in Quebec.
 
I do not have money and I do not want money. I want justice. I am fighting cancer and I am fighting for justice. I want what is my own, what the thief stole from me with the help of the police. And I want the criminals and their "partners in crime" to be tried in criminal court. Please help me.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
 
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
It is all about Justice
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com
 
 

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

November 3, 2012
I have never received a reply from Judge Charbonneau and the Montreal Police continue to ignore these crimes. Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog, are still free to enjoy every precious thing they stole from me and all the property and money they stole from my family - from my parents, from my siblings and from all my father's legal heirs.