Sunday, August 29, 2010

PERSECUTED FOR BEING CHRISTIAN:

************************
In Montreal, Quebec, Canada, I have been calling attention to the crimes committed against my family by Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" for thirteen years. In 2008, Canadian Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings twice stated at public meetings that my rights were violated by the authorities three times. But since she was re-elected she has been totally silent about these crimes.
 
In September, 2007, Montreal's leading English language weekly, The Suburban, 
published two articles when the partners in crime obtained a court order declaring that I was insane and dangerous.
 
I was accused of wearing a big cross, quoting the bible, setting fires for the pleasure of watching homes burn, killing cats by throwing them against a wall - and dancing naked on my mother's grave.
 
A Quebec Court judge actually granted a court order against me in four minutes without ever speaking to me and without any medical evidence or any witnesses except the partners in crime themselves. Montreal Police showed up at my door and took me away for a mental evaluation. Honest. In Canada in the 20th Century.
 
There were several other incidents that revealed that my decision to be baptized was at the root of Dawn McSweeney's crimes. True she was jealous and greedy and vengeful - and there was some evidence that she was using some sort of drug - what we used to call "funny cigarettes". Anything beyond that? I don't know.
 
But Dawn could not have succeeded in robbing me if she had not persuaded my mother that, as a convert, I was the enemy within. And she could not have succeeded in robbing me and my family without the help of the Montreal Police, and the indifference and irresponsibility - and corruption? - of the authorities I have begged for help.
 
Quebec's Human Rights Commission - Droits de la personne - says I am "too late" for justice.
 
 
30

No comments: