Sunday, August 8, 2010

DAWN MCSWEENEY - GURU AND THIEF

****************************** 
 
Harmony Poirier

Dawn McSweeney a.k.a. The Desk Guru

Dawn's parents taught her mantra at a young age. In her early teens, the discovery of a book on yogic philosophy challenged and changed both her perspective on life and her path. She began practicing asana in her early twenties, and was self-taught until she came to HappyTree. A poet, bhakti and reiki practitioner, Dawn believes that with the right intention, everything can be a practice: happiness is her favourite.
 
*********************
 
 
On October 7, 1996, at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Dawn McSweeney robbed me of everything I had worked for all my life and every precious thing left to me by my beloved husband.
 
I reported the robbery as it was happening when I called 911. The police I called to rescue me turned over everything I owned to my assailant.
 
From that moment on, Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime" had complete control of everything I owned and the lives of my aged parents and all their property as well.
 
They took that property when my mother died in June, 2007, after making a new will in her name in 2005 when she was 92 years old. My mother had been kept in total isolation by them for almost a decade - completely cut off from all her children and grandchildren - except for Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime." 
 
Montreal Police detectives told me that Dawn McSweeney and her boyfriend Alex Lavergne refused to take a polygraph test.
 
Were the Montreal Police detectives lying?
 
I told the Montreal Police from day one that I was ready to take a polygraph test at any time. The police refused me saying they believe me. I am still ready to take a polygraph test.
 
I provided the Montreal Police with documents, insurance papers, insurance photographs, sales receipts, and detailed descriptions of everything Dawn stole.
 
But the Montreal Police refuse to take any action against the thief and her associates. Why ? Can it be because the police I called to rescue me, helped the thief instead ?
 
For the detailed reports on these crimes see
 
Phyllis Carter
 

No comments: