Saturday, August 21, 2010

ABUSE BY POLICE IS COMMON NOW - ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE ?

 
*******************************
You have been told the truth. Your silence implies consent to these abuses. By doing nothing, you are supporting the criminals. Do not stand behind your office, your title, your throne. Who are you as a person? Do you have a mind, a soul, a heart?
 
You are responsible.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
FACEBOOK
POLICE ABUSE
August 21, 2010
 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000930541267 
Better Change
 
www.youtube.com
new world order nwo Toronto Police State Canada fascism infowars alex jones prison planet orwell 1984 cops big brother tasers brutality military david icke martial law bilderberg club of rome CFR alan watt Brave New World ron paul
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806 
Anyone may be in danger from police officers who are out of control. The underlying problem is that the "blue line" stands behind even the worst policemen. There must be decent people on our police forces. Are they so afraid of losing their jobs that they will not stand up and tell the truth? Are they so afraid of being shunned, excluded, fired, demoted - or worse ? Is there none who have the integrity, the moral fibre, the courage, to speak out against the abusers?
 
I am a 74 year old widow fighting cancer. And I and my family are crime victims. I was attacked in my home in Montreal on October 7, 1996 when I was 60 years old and recovering from my first bout with cancer. I called 911 for help.
 
The Montreal Police who answered my call helped the thief instead. Since that day, I have been fighting for justice against the thief, Dawn McSweeney. But the cover-up continues.
 
All the details are reported at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/
and also at PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL - at - http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/.
 
For years, I was fighting the great blue machine all alone. Now I see I am not alone. Let all victims of the police in North America work together for justice - NOW.
 
 
 

No comments: