Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NO TV FOR CANADA'S POOR AND MIDDLE-CLASS CITIZENS - CBC - FACEBOOK

 
 
FACEBOOK
August 31, 2011
 
www.cbc.ca
Over-the-air TV signals switch to digital from analog transmission as of Thursday morning in most major cities across Canada. Here's how it will affect you.
 
 
Phyllis Carter   It is always the same - the rich sail along while the rest of us suffer. I lost all my American channels when they went to digital. A couple of months ago, my TV quit altogether. I miss PBS terribly and I can't play DVD's or my VCR tapes, so all I have is a small radio that can only receive French stations and Vermont Public Radio and the Internet (on dial-up only). It is almost impossible to pull in CBC radio. I refuse to pay for cable and this apartment building does not allow antennas or dishes. I have felt very isolated for a long time - except for the Internet - Facebook and my blogs - but I know I am not alone in this. I hope thousands of Canadians protest this rip-off of Canadian resources. It is an abuse of poor and middle class Canadians. We are being brushed off so the rich can get richer. I will be copying this to members of governments, the community, and the media.

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL - http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/.
Now with more than 30,600 readers around the world -
And still no justice in Quebec.
 
phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com
 
Man designed a god who fit within the scope of his limited experience and tiny ...imagination. He tried to squeeze his god inside scrolls and temples. He made pictures and statues of his "god", but he never did see Him. Man just imagined, within the limited scope of his imagination.
 
 

No comments: