Friday, August 26, 2011

MANIFESTO

 
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
 
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
 
In a world where right is wrong and wrong is right and problems are resolved by manipulation, politics, money, intimidation and war, the free space of the World Wide Web is perhaps the last bastion on earth where a thinking person can present facts and honest opinion to a large audience.
 
And so, I begin Phyllis Carter's Journal where I will post my thoughts, ideas and information in the hope of encouraging ordinary people to start hoping again, to start thinking for themselves, to stand up and speak out - at last.
 
The foundation of all my efforts has always been 
JUSTICE.
 
"Justice, only justice shalt thou pursue."
Deuteronomy 16:20
 
You will find I often quote the bible, but I am not restricted by religion or government or powers that be or want to be. I just tell the truth based on my experience, observations, research - and common sense. There isn't a lot of that going around these days, so I run into a lot of opposition from people who want me to stop telling it like it is. I can't. I won't.
 
 
Phyllis Carter
 
Posted by Phyllis Carter
 
 
 

No comments: