Friday, April 27, 2018

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE - WHICH IS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION?


TRUTH IS USUALLY VERY CLEAR. POLITICS AND LIES REQUIRE COMPLEX EXPLANATIONS. 

Millions of innocent children have been sacrificed in God's name through the centuries - bludgeoned, burnt, maimed, buried alive, mummified, killed by their own parents in "God's" name, killed by gas and by bombs in "God's" name.

So who is really God and who are really God's People?

Which religion is the Real God's favourite? Which religious group really belongs to the family of the Creator of the Universes?

Visit a cancer clinic.

You will see great gatherings of people of every race, religion, culture and nationality. You will see people wearing saris, burkas, hijabs, yarmulkes, beards, dreadlocks and side locks, crosses, and clerical collars, talises, turbans and jodhpurs. 

We all have cancer.

So which "faith" is the true faith?

Which group of people is so loved by the True God that they do not get sick and they do not bleed and they do not feel pain and they do not die?


Will you still obey fanatics and tyrants who use their own versions of "God" to control the minds, bodies, votes, labour and wealth of millions of people?

Or, might you want to consider using the brain with which The Creator gave you the ability to think and to reason?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

My Dear Phyllis,
We met BRIEFLY at the JGH where I had brought my sister-in-law for her tests. You gave me your card and here I am ADMIRING your style of writing. This world confuses me NO end so I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for taking the time to identify that WE ARE ALL EQUAL in God's eyes .... men, women, children (ALL RELIGIONS and all ethnicities). My favourite quote from the Quran is 49:13 (if my senior memory serves me right) "O humankind, I have created you from a male and a female and made you into Nations and Tribes (with different languages and colours), so that you KNOW each other ..... "

Phyllis Carter said...

Thank you very much for writing, Shaheen. It means a lot to me.