Monday, November 2, 2015

CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS A CRIME - BUT PEOPLE MATTER TOO

Forest was found chained and padlocked to a tree in the woods. Huge thanks to the animal rescue volunteer who happened to walk by and was able to save him!

Phyllis Carter - This kind of sadistic behaviour should be treated as A CRIME. 

Alex Regueiro - Agreed! This is evil.


Phyllis Carter  >Alex Regueiro - The problem is politicians don't give a damn. Those who make laws contemplate their own navels and legislate for their own benefit.


Phyllis Carter - The person who did this is unlikely to have committed only this crime. If they ever find him, I believe they will learn that he has a history of torturing animals - and more?


Phyllis Carter - Interesting how fast and furious the response to this post has been. The notifications keep pouring in, flooding in. Yet, when I report that I was attacked and robbed in my home in Montreal on October 7, 1996 - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - and the Montreal Police have been covering up this crime that destroyed my family and my health - no one seems to notice. I am offering a $5,000. reward - Detailed reports, naming names, are open to the world at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot com. People matter too.

No comments: