Friday, May 16, 2014

NO ONE IS SAFE IN MONTREAL WHERE THE CITY GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS CRIMINALS

 
 
Dawn McSweeney stole Cliff Carter's badge along with all my life's most precious possessions - with the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
Cliff's badge is more precious to me than gold. It has to be somewhere and Dawn McSweeney knows what she has done with it - and all my valuables, but the Montreal Police refuse to take any legal action against the criminals who stole Cliff's badge and so much more, and they still refuse to make any serious effort to recover my family's precious belongings and property.
 
Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog stole many thousands of dollars of property, jewellery, money and more - items of deep personal meaning to me - including my wedding portrait and my husband's trademark grey Stetson fedora. But the Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to take any action in this case from the day of the attack and robbery at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Canada when I called 911 for help.
 
I hoped the Montreal Police would come and rescue me. Instead, they came and helped the thief. And the Montreal Police have been covering up these crimes since that day.
 
The cottage at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, was stolen from my family by Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices with the help of the Montreal Police through their participation in the initial crime and their deliberate negligence and irresponsibility and constant refusal to take appropriate legal action in this criminal case from the moment they responded to my 911 call. The cover-up continues to this day.
 
Montreal has a new mayor. Will Denis Coderre take action against the corruption at Montreal City Hall and the Montreal Police department or will he continue to cover up these crimes?
 
As far as I can see, the Charbonneau Crime Commission focused only on the relationship between Montreal City Hall and the Mafia. So far, I do not see an end to the corruption at Montreal City Hall and, consequently, the Montreal Police department. No one is safe in Montreal. No one. Only criminals and their supporters thrive here.
 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRp_NGB0vLuzJr2chk7tKKv4GdV4uJynXsPaOSabCAxf_I8TBFho4ip1vJoKqZI4Oj9vKGOTv4PiLmV3aUq2SkaRGBx4cjvU1T1Q4F7yscFyVIXTGKFF56aFiN8ckm4NQUa72zdDo-HtnU/s1600/Untitled-774757.jpg
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY
 
I am offering a $5,000. Reward
For the arrest and conviction
Of  Dawn McSweeney
And the return of all the property she stole
From me and from my family.
 
CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE,
STOLEN BY DAWN MCSWEENEY
in  Montreal, Quebec,
ON OCTOBER 7, 1996,
IS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE,
BUT CLIFF'S BADGE IS SILVER WITH BLUE ENAMEL
 
                 
1940s-1950s Passaic County, New Jersey Named Deputy Sheriff Badge
 
I will never stop pursuing this case
until everything stolen by Dawn McSweeney
and those she calls her "partners in crime"
is returned to me and to my family.
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the public at -
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
 
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
 
 Now with more than 145,000 readers around the world -
 
But still no justice in Quebec.
 
Only one person can receive the $5,000. reward.
 
If you can do this job legally,
Please
Leave a message for me here
or
on Facebook
 
 

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

January 10, 2015 - More than 178,000 people around the world have now read these reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police. If you have a heart for justice, please share these reports with everyone you know - I am offering a $5,000. reward at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. Help me put the thief, Dawn McSweeney, in prison and return our precious belongings.