Monday, May 12, 2014

HAPPY TREE YOGA THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, TORE APART MY FAMILY

 
My mother fed me. She diapered me. She cared for me day and night through all my childhood illnesses - before there was Penicillin.
 
My mother sent me love notes, even when I was an adult. My mother loved me all my life - until Dawn McSweeney came into our home and stole my mother's money and pinned a target on my back.
 
Dawn McSweeney persuaded my mother that I was the thief.
 
I didn't have a clue about what Dawn McSweeney had done - how she had planned and executed her crimes - until years later.
 
I knew Dawn would pilfer - I warned my mother - but I had no way of knowing how she would rob me - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - and then, along with those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - how she would rob my aged parents, my siblings and their children - all specifically named as heirs in my father's will.
 
Not only did Dawn McSweeney steal my precious valuables, my cherished personal possessions, my father's home and all his life's savings - she also tore apart our family.
 
And so I fight on day and night, month after month, year after year - for justice.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward and much more at -http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT - DETAILS OF THE CRIMES
 
May 13, 2014
 
Now with more than 145,000 readers worldwide,
But still no justice for
Victims of the Montreal Police
 

No comments: