Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WILL YOU FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, ISABELLE MORIN ?

 
The following is an excerpt:
 
In a message dated 11/01/2012 11:40:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Isabelle.Morin@parl.gc.ca writes:
 
I would like to know more about what do you mean when you say I have ignored your appeals for justice. Can you provide me with more details? 

Again thank you very much for writing. I'm always happy to hear from citizens in my riding and know what they think even if it's to condemn  some of my actions. It is like that, that I can improve my work. Should you have any other comment, please don't hesitate to contact me again.  

Mme Isabelle Morin, députée/MP

Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Lachine

January 11, 2012
 
Hello Isabelle,
 
Thank you very much for writing ....
 
As for "ignoring my appeals" - I wrote to you many weeks ago asking for your attention to my case. I did not receive a reply.
 
I am a crime victim. Dawn McSweeney and those she proudly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog, not only robbed me - but also my entire family - with the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
Because a Montreal Police officer helped the thief, the police have refused repeatedly to take any action to recover our belongings or to bring the criminals before a judge in criminal court. The cover up has continued from the day of the crime to this day.
 
I have been pleading for the return of our belongings and property for fifteen years, day and night. In 2008, Marlene Jennings stated at a Meet the Candidates gathering - "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times." She repeated that statement at Rosedale United Church in NDG shortly thereafter. But then she was re-elected and she "disappeared."
 
All I ever hear from every person in authority is " That is not in my Jurisdiction. So I fight on day and night without ceasing.
 
I want to know if you are going to be any different. Do you have the character, the courage, the love of justice, to step out of the political comfort zone and actually stand up for justice ?
 
All the details of my case are reported on my blog - DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
To date, my blogs have been read by more than 41,000 people around the world, and still I see no sign of anyone who will bring me and my family justice in this case that has torn apart my family - even to the death of both my parents.
 
Your advisors will tell you to steer away from this matter. You are young and inexperienced and they will tell you not to risk associating yourself with this matter. But you can read the facts for yourself and decide.
 
I will answer any questions. I will take a polygraph test.
 
It would take a person of insight and courage to actually take action against the criminals who have cost me fifteen years of my life, everything my father  and I worked for all our lives - and my health.
 
When a person is given authority, personal responsibility goes with it. "Jurisdiction" is a cop-out by politicians and people in power to avoid doing what is right. History shows us a rare few who do not hide among the pack, but who step outside the gang to do justice.
 
Should you be the exception, the one person who has the courage and moral fibre to help me, people would see that you are someone special and you would have my respect, cooperation and support.
 
The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.  Edmond Burke.
 
Truth is the most powerful weapon on earth.
 
Phyllis Carter
 

No comments: