Sunday, January 29, 2012

CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE STOLEN BY DAWN MCSWEENEY - $5,000. REWARD - SEE DETAILS

  
 
CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE STOLEN BY DAWN MCSWEENEY
OCTOBER 7, 1996
IS SILVER WITH BLUE ENAMEL 
 
                 
1940s-1950s Passaic County, New Jersey Named Deputy Sheriff Badge
 
 
 
I am offering a $5,000.00 Reward
For information leading to the arrest and conviction
Of  Dawn McSweeney
And the return of all the property she stole
From me and from my family.
 
Contact
Isabelle Morin , M.P.
or
The Editor
NDG Free Press
 
If you are able and willing to provide that information.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
Detailed reports of these crimes are open to the public at
 
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
It is all about Justice
 
 
 Now with more than 42,500 readers around the world
.................................................................
 
November 3, 2011
 
My darling husband, Clifford John Manning Carter was a Deputy Sheriff in Passaic, New Jersey, from the late 1950's - perhaps from 1957 - and into the 1960's. He lived in Paterson at the time. He was so proud of his badge.

After Cliff died here in Montreal, Canada in 1992 at the age of 89, I treasured every precious thing he left me - but especially his badge. 
 
On October 7, 1996, I was attacked and robbed in my home. The thief, Dawn McSweeney, took everything I had worked for all my life - not only our valuable jewellery - but also our wedding portrait, Cliff's trademark Stetson Fedora (see his album cover below) - and his Deputy Sheriff badge.
 
I have searched the Internet for years, in the hope that the thieves would try to sell Cliff's badge and I would find it. But I have not found it, nor one that looks exactly like it. But here are two badges that have similarities. Cliff's name is on the face his badge as you see in these examples and the county he served. Cliff's badge is silver with blue enamel.
 
(The badge in the article above is very similar to the one Dawn McSweeney stole.)
 

http://snyderstreasures.com/images/badges/Badge19161917NYCSheriffF.jpghttp://snyderstreasures.com/images/badges/BadgeNJPrisonBandmasterF.jpg



Every time I see a badge anywhere, it hurts me so much. The robbery shattered my family - tore us apart for a decade, until my parents died. And the thought of - not only being deprived of Cliff's precious badge, but also knowing that the heartless thief and her accomplices - who she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - have it in their dirty hands hurts me more than words can say. And that was why Dawn McSweeney stole - not only our valuable jewellery - but also our wedding portrait, Cliff's Stetson fedora and his badge. These she stole not for monetary gain, but deliberately to hurt me deeply.

I wrote to the Sheriff's office in Passaic, but no one there had any information about Cliff. Younger people take over and the past is lost. Papers and documents get buried, lost, especially since everything is now computerized.

Is it possible that anyone in the Passaic area remembers Cliff Carter? Is there anyone who has heard about him ?

I yearn for the return of Cliff's badge but a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me, so the Montreal Police have refused again and again - from day one to this day - to do take any action to recover my precious belongings from the thief or to bring her to trial. 
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times". But no one is doing anything about these crimes.
 
I pleaded with many others in authority to go after the criminals who I identified to the police immediately at the time of the robbery. But they all say, "This is not in my jurisdiction". No one is responsible.
 
Since then those criminals have tried various cruel tactics to try to silence me so that I would stop pursuing the case. All the details are reported at The Dawn McSweeney Case - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.

Who cares about Cliff Carter's legacy? I do ! I am now 75 years old and fighting cancer. Cliff has been gone for many years now, but I am still his wife. I am still deeply in love with him. I am still so proud of who he was. And I will continue pursuing this case to my last breath.

My reports present an accurate and fascinating insight into the many flaws in Montreal, Quebec and Canada's injustice system that favours criminals, and a moving true story of how our family was destroyed because the authorities in Montreal absolutely refuse to take appropriate legal action.

Cliff was a proud citizen of the United States. As a landed immigrant, he was a beloved figure as a gentleman musician here in Montreal for half a century.CTV and RCA Records made his only record album, MR. NOSTALGIA, CLIFF CARTER in 1982.

I can provide detailed information upon request and I will gladly answer any questions. My struggle for justice continues. I want my husband's badge. I will never stop fighting for it's return.
 
There is a reward for information that leads to the return of my precious belongings.
 
See MR. NOSTALGIA, CLIFF CARTER


Phyllis Carter
Montreal, Quebec,
Canada
 
Cliff always wore his Stetson fedora
 
 
 
Our Wedding Portrait
Original stolen by Dawn McSweeney
 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEQKlWI1pYFP5pFUT5bn41K7Lp7cFAHun1nGRoWYKru7jKasDI7FF8znvtKdCz2h6oSTMXFCBAEiv2BP3k6fHhTKD63hdgCppLTNbXSTmxkFgl-QopzEC8L1luSpsXLBBwfuXCNPVoljM/s1600-h/CLIFF+AND+SHEBA+SARI-753341.JPG
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 

No comments: