Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BEST BUY REACHES OUT - SEE - SAMSUNG COMPUTER MONITOR SPEAKS ONLY HUNGARIAN

 
 
In a message dated 17/01/2012 9:11:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, skidd@bestbuycanada.ca writes:
 

Hi Phyllis, 

I received your note from Ellen Roseman at the Toronto Star. I'm sorry to hear that you are having such problems with the monitor. We'd like to have a Geek Squad agent come to your home to look at the monitor- I think it's likely something that can be fixed, but understanding the challenges to date, this might be the best way to get to the bottom of the issue quickly for you. 

Would that be ok? and what is a good day for us to schedule this? 

Best regards,

Shannon  

Shannon Kidd, ABC
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications & Community Relations
Best Buy Canada
8800 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby BC V5J 5K3
w: 604.456.8452 | c: 778.991.4860
skidd@bestbuycanada.ca

Follow us on twitter.com/bbycanada

 
January 18, 2012
 
Hello Shannon,
 
I really appreciate your message but - as I have explained - I am handicapped and I have suffered a devastating trauma because of a robbery committed by a member of my own family. As a consequence, I never allow anyone into my apartment. I just need someone to give me a hand with the equipment and a drive to and from the store. I don't want this monitor "fixed". I want a normal one that works.
 
Why don't I trust anyone in my place? You may want to read about the robbery that destroyed my family. Not only did my own niece rob me of everything I worked for all my life - when I called 911, the Montreal Police officers I expected to help me, helped the thief instead. I need to have one small place on this earth where I feel relatively safe.
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
To date, more than 41,000 people around the world have read my blogs.
 
Again, thank you for writing. It wouldn't take much for Best Buy to solve this problem.
 
Phyllis Carter
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.