Monday, September 13, 2010

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BLACK - MY RIGHTS VIOLATED THREE TIMES

FACEBOOK
September 13, 2010
 
Phyllis CarterCanadian Crime Stoppers Association: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BLACK OR YOUNG TO BE THE VICTIM OF BAD POLICE OFFICERS. I am a 74 year old Canadian journalist, cancer patient and crime victim. I have been pleading for justice since I was attacked and robbed in my home in Montreal, Quebec, on October 7, 1996. While I was being attacked, I managed to wrestle the phone from my assailant and call 911. The police I called to rescue me - helped the thief instead - and the Montreal Police have been covering up ever since. I have been pleading for justice day and night all these years. Marlene Jennings, MP, acknowledged publicly that my rights were violated by the authorities three times, but the Montreal Police still refuse to act. All the details at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/ 
NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE - Luke 18

No comments: