Friday, September 3, 2010

FIGHT FOR JUSTICE HAS COST MY HEALTH

 
FACEBOOK -CBC NEWS
September 3, 2010
 
CBC News Chronic stress plays an important role in heart attacks, according to a study of stress hormone levels in hair. What's your biggest source of stress? Take our poll.
    •  
    • FIGHT FOR JUSTICE HAS COST MY HEALTH: I am a 74 year old widow, journalist, crime victim and cancer patient. I was attacked and robbed in my home. The police I called to rescue me - helped the thief instead. Since then, the Montreal Police have refused to take any action against the thief, Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime." Marlene Jennings , MP, twice declared at public events in 2008 that my rights were violated by the justice system three times, but now she is silent. I have been fighting for justice - alone - day and night for more than thirteen years. It has taken a terrible toll on my health. I now have bone cancer. Dawn McSweeney's boyfriend at the time of the robbery, Alex Lavergne, rejoiced when he read about my illness on my blog. The world can see the malicious comments he posted on my blogs, using the name The Ink. The criminals are still free to enjoy everything they stole from me and from my family and free to gloat about it openly because the Montreal Police refuse to take any action against them. See for yourselves the hate mail from Dawn McSweeney's partners in crime at -
      PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL at

No comments: