Friday, May 14, 2010

MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P. - AIDING AND ABETTING

***********************************
Reading the history of the robbery at 4995 Prince of Wales that took place on October 7, 1996, the interested observer will follow the injustices that have been visited on me and my family by our so-called "justice system". All the facts are presented clearly so that anyone who cares to can follow the case.
 
But there is one area of the case that is not clear. Shortly after I was attacked and robbed, I appealed to Marlene Jennings for help. She replied that my troubles were not in her jurisdiction. I thought that my Member of Parliament and experienced Police Ethics Commissioner would know how to get this criminal case to criminal court. I believed Marlene Jennings had the knowledge, experience and contacts to do it. But she wrote that it was not in her jurisdiction.
 
It was about 2008 when Mrs. Jennings found that she was able to help and she acknowledged publicly on two occasions that my rights had been violated three times.
 
Mrs. Jennings prepared some papers which I signed. I breathed a sigh of relief thinking, at long last - at long last ! - I would see the day when Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime would stand before a judge in criminal court and the law would make the thieves return every precious thing they have stolen from me and from my family.
 
Marlene Jennings was re-elected in 2008. And everything stopped. I appealed to her time and time again - but my pleas were met with dead silence.
 
In 2009, I fell ill - very seriously ill. As soon as I could rise from my hospital bed, I went to a computer in the hospital and started sending out emails appealing for help with the case. But no help came from Marlene Jennings. Only good wishes and get well soon.
 
Friends in the community tried to help, some tried to intervene. Finally, on May 6, 2010, I received a telephone call from Diane Phaneuf, Adjointe de circonscription/ Constituency Assistant Bureau de l'hon. Marlene Jennings, C.P. députée, Office of the Hon. Marlene Jennings, P.C. MP, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce - Lachine.
 
Mme. Phaneuf told me that she had already talked to me about the case two weeks earlier.
 
Diane Phaneuf had not spoken to me since I went to Marlene Jennings' office to sign the papers in 2008.
 
There seems to be some confusion in the office of Marlene Jennings, M.P.
 
After I pointed out that she had not spoken to me since 2008, and reminded her that Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime are still free to enjoy all the benefits of my stolen belongings and my parents' property and money, Diane Phaneuf said she would speak to Marlene Jennings about it again.
 
As I write, it is May 14, 2010.
 
I am still waiting for Marlene Jennings. I am still waiting for justice. But not just waiting. I am fighting for justice day and night. I am telling the world about these crimes aided and abetted by the Montreal Police and ignored by the people we have elected to protect us.
 
I am fighting for my life and I am fighting for justice.
 
NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.  Luke  18: 1-8
 
Phyllis Carter

No comments: