Saturday, March 3, 2018

PEOPLE ARE THE WORST BEASTS ON EARTH

Acabaremos CON El Maltrato  
QUE PASA CON LAS MASCOTAS QUE DESAPARECEN?
"Un sábado por la mañana bajé a pasear a Lucky y al pasar por la panadería ,lo dejé atado en la puerta, cuando salí c...
See More
What about the pets that disappear?

" on a Saturday morning I went out to walk lucky and when I went through the bakery, I left him tied to the door, when I went out with the bread in one hand and looking at the cell phone in the other, when I looked up I saw that he wasn't there. I called him and asked the people who were passing the street, but no one had seen him

Some of these dogs go to breeding cages if they are breed females, but most of these, they have another destiny, to be sparring dogs.

What's a sparring dog?

Any dog of any age, sex or size that will serve for the learning of fighting dogs. The smaller and weaker will serve to make the first gladiators destroy them. The greatest with some ability to defend themselves will be attacked by gladiators in a second stage of learning.

Sean (Murcia), Bianka (Madrid), Xena (Alzira), Noa, Tania.... were lucky, but there are many people who will never know where their dogs are.

Never leave your dog without surveillance!

With a gesture as simple as sharing this post, you'll be saving lives!!

No comments: