Monday, March 12, 2018

MONTREAL POLICE ARE STILL COVERING UP THESE CRIMES


WHY IS THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, STILL FREE TO ENJOY EVERYTHING SHE STOLE FROM ME AND FROM MY AGED PARENTS, AND FROM MY SIBLINGS AND THEIR CHILDREN? 

BECAUSE A MONTREAL POLICE OFFICER HELPED HER COMMIT THE CRIME.

Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices stole everything my father had worked for all his life, everything of value that I owned, all my best jewelry, my coin collection, precious irreplaceable things including my husband's deputy sheriff badge, his trademark grey Stetson fedora, his diamond ring, his wedding ring, our wedding portrait. 

I gave the Montreal Police seven pages of detailed inventory describing every item Dawn McSweeney stole, and insurance papers and photographs. And the Montreal Police DO NOTHING. 

Most people would have given up long ago. I live every day and every night fighting for what is my own, for the return of my father's home and life's savings to the heirs he named in his own will. 

Most people would have given up long ago having been slapped in the face so many times by so many people, elected and paid to protect us - and still I fight on for what is our own. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for. The evidence of things not seen." 


EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT
"MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES."
MARLENE JENNINGS, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT


MONTREAL POLICE WILL NOT INVESTIGATE EVEN WHEN THERE IS A CORPSE.

HOW DID ED MCSWEENEY DIE? 

HOW DID MY MOTHER DIE?

HOW DID KENNETH GREGOIRE PRUD'HOMME, A COMPLETE STRANGER WHO NEVER MET MY FATHER, COME TO INHERIT MY FATHER'S LIFE'S SAVINGS AND OUR FAMILY HOME?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SISTER, DEBBIE RUBIN MCSWEENEY?

MONTREAL POLICE ALWAYS REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE.


I am fighting cancer. I am fighting for JUSTICE. I will fight to my last breath. 

I am offering a $5,000.  reward to see Dawn McSweeney in prison and our precious belongings returned to us. 

More than 445,000 people from Montreal to Moscow have read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.

No comments: